Public Schools’ Academic Affairs

If you have questions about any of the above programs, please contact the Public Schools Academic Affairs Division at or 505-231-6754.

CONTACT US: If you require additional guidance on how to direct your question or are not able to locate the information you are looking for on the New Mexico Higher Education Department's website, please email